Information about Becadexamin Soft Gelatin Capsule
- D-panthenol, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Elemental Copper or Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate, Elemental Manganese or Manganese sulphate Monohydrate, Folic Acid, Light Magnesium Oxide, Nicotinamide, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate.
- Helps prevent nutritional deficiency by providing adequate nutrients
- It helps strengthen the immune system
- Promotes blood circulation and improves oxygen saturation
- Helps enhance the functioning of the central nervous system
Good to Know: Helps improve mood and promotes restful sleep
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of multivitamins and multiminerals can cause:
- Mutritional deficiencies Product Form: Capsule
Directions for Use:
As prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What do nutritional supplements do?
Nutritional supplements provide nutrients the body may not get from a regular diet.
Q. Can supplements improve my health?
Good quality supplements can help enhance health. However, they add to the diet and should not be considered a substitute for food.