Information about Macfolate Plus Capsule
- L-methyl folate
- Methylcobalamin JP
- Eicosapentaenoic acid
- Docosahexaenoic acid
- Alpha lipoic acid
- Zinc (from zinc sulphate monohydrate IP)
- Vitamin D3
- Macfolate Plus Capsule contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that are important for overall health. These nutrients can help support the function of various bodily processes and systems, such as the immune system and cellular function
- Some of the nutrients in the Macfolate Plus Capsule, such as alpha-lipoic acid and L-methyl folate, can help support the health of nerve tissue. This can be particularly important for individuals with conditions that affect nerve function, such as diabetic neuropathy
- Omega-3 fatty acids, such as DHA and EPA, are known to have cardioprotective effects and can help support cardiovascular health by reducing the risk of heart disease
- Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a role in a variety of bodily functions, including immune function, wound healing, and cell growth and division
- Benfotiamine is a form of thiamine (vitamin B1) that may be more easily absorbed and utilized by the body. It is often used to support nerve function and reduce the risk of diabetic complications
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that the body uses to convert fat into energy. It may be beneficial for individuals with heart disease and for improving exercise performance
Good to Know:
EPA may be beneficial for reducing inflammation and improving lipid metabolism, while DHA may be more important for reducing triglyceride levels
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of folic acid can cause:
- Weakened immune system
Product Form: Capsule
Suitable for: Male/Female
Directions for Use:
As prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Protect from light
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach of children
Supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet, and should only be used to supplement a balanced diet.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Are there any supplements that can interact with medications?
Yes, some supplements can interact with medications and other supplements. It’s important to talk to your healthcare provider about potential interaction.
Q. How can I tell if a supplement is working?
Results may vary depending on the supplement and individual, but generally speaking, if you are taking a supplement and see improvements in your health or symptoms, it may be working. It is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before taking any supplements.