Information about New Mederma Advanced Plus Scar Gel
Mederma Advance Plus Gel formula contains a special combination of the active ingredients Allantois and Allium Cepa bulb extracts. It promotes the healing process of the skin and improves the colour, texture and overall appearance of your scars. The Mederma Advance Plus gel formula promotes the healing process of the skin, effectively reducing the scars.
Allantoin, Panthenol, Hyaluronate Sodium, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Shea butter, Squalane
- Mederma Advance Plus is formulated with cephalin, a proprietary onion extract and is clinically shown to improve the colour, size, texture and overall appearance of scars
- It promotes the healing process of the skin, effectively reduces the scars and makes the skin softer, smoother and more elastic
- Mederma improves the appearance and symptoms of wounds following shave excision of seborrheic keratoses
Good to Know:
Mederma advance plus is formulated with Cephalin.
Concerns It Can Help With:
Scars caused by acne, surgery, burns, stretch marks, cuts, and other injuries
Product Form: Gel
Dosage: Apply 3-4 times a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Directions For Use:
Mederma Skin Care for scars should be generously applied and gently rubbed into the scar, 3-4 times a day for eight weeks on new scars, and 3-4 times a day for 3-6 months on existing scars.
- Use under medical supervision
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For external use only
- Not intended for use on open wounds
Remember that results take time, so don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Mederma Advanced users start to see noticeable improvement after about four weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.
There are no reviews yet.