Tetmosol soap is a grade I medicated soap used for treatment and prevention from scabies and related skin problems like itching, skin irritation, inflammation, rashes, redness on skin
Uses of Tetmosol Soap, 75 gm
- Works against head and body lice, can be used for entire body including the head scalp
- With mild fragrance that will keep your skin fresh
- Can be used even as a regular bathing soap every day
Directions for Use
- Wet yourself with lukewarm water
- Apply Tetmosol soap all over your body paying special attention to the folds of your skin
- Lather liberally
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- After bathing, the body should be allowed to dry naturally or dried with a towel using a ‘blotting’ action
- For external use
- Take special care that lather of Tetmosol does not enter your eyes
- Do not use this soap if you are allergic to sulphur
- Do not use if there is adverse reaction from previous use
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide Ci 47005 (Yellow 10).
This item is Not Returnable.
There are no reviews yet.